Our expertise is in developing transportation solutions, transforming ideas into intelligent and efficient actions. Using accurate and reliable simulation tools, and harnessing the technical and analytical knowledge of a team committed and passionate about their work, our purpose is to make a difference each and every day.
Concessions of Public Transportation Services
Essentially, concession studies need to come up with demand and cost estimates which are accurate and provide enough clarification on the technical and financial choices supporting the proposed solution. But, even more than that, these studies must provide alternatives to improve accessibility, organize the public transportation system, study the feasibility of adopting new technologies in public transportation systems, in addition to projecting road network improvements.
- Concessions modeling: BRT, Metro / LRT, Public Transportation Systems, and Parking
- Study of demand for concessions
- Scaling investments / maintenance the needs
- Concession institutional modeling
- Business financial and strategic modeling
- Operational Design of the Mass Transportation System of Santa Fé de Bogotá, Colombia: TransMilênio
- Progress Study of the Guadalajara (Mexico) BRT System, with Details and Assistance for Phase 1 Implementation – Macrobús
- Study of Demand, Business Model, Functional and Basic Design of Corridors and Stations in the BRT System of Dar es Salaam – Tanzania
- Operational Plan and Financial Modeling of the Rea Vaya BRT (Full and Phase 1a) for Johannesburg – South Africa
- Operational Plan and Financial Modeling of the Rea Vaya BRT (Phases 1b and 2) for Johannesburg – South Africa
- Operational Plan and Financial Modeling of the MyCiti BRT for Cape Town – South Africa