Our expertise is in developing transportation solutions, transforming ideas into intelligent and efficient actions. Using accurate and reliable simulation tools, and harnessing the technical and analytical knowledge of a team committed and passionate about their work, our purpose is to make a difference each and every day.
Before awarding concessions, a series of factors need to be factored in from the standpoint of the government agency and the private sector. In order to fully assess a concession process, it is essential to understand, identify and quantify the estimated demand, the costs of operation, maintenance and investments, any environmental impacts, and finally legal issues and financial feasibility.
- Concession modeling: Highways, Railways, Ports, Airports, Logistic Platforms, and Tolled Freeways
- Demand studies related to concessions
- Scaling the needs of investment / maintenance
- Legal/regulatory modeling of the concession
- Business financing and strategic modeling
- Technical Studies to Identify Infrastructure and Support Services for a Shopping Street Complex in Downtown São Paulo
- Concession Structuring Study for the 3rd Stage of Federal Highway Concessions, Phases II and III –Demand, Engineering, Environment, Financial and Legal Studies
- SP Ring Road: Traffic Projection Study for the West, South and East Segments
- “Rodovia Transcerrados”, Highway PI 397: Demand, Engineering, Social/Environmental, Financial Assessment, and Legal Modeling Studies
- Study of Demand, Business Model, Functional and Basic Design of Corridors and Stations in the BRT System of Dar es Salaam – Tanzania
- Design of the 1st BRT Corridor for the Metropolitan Area of Asunción – Paraguay