Our expertise is in developing transportation solutions, transforming ideas into intelligent and efficient actions. Using accurate and reliable simulation tools, and harnessing the technical and analytical knowledge of a team committed and passionate about their work, our purpose is to make a difference each and every day.
To promote urban development that is well planned and committed to improving quality of life in the cities, studies are required in public transportation, Park & Ride, metered parking, traffic generating centers, non-motorized transportation, and projects under Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs). This has the purpose of structuring land use and qualifying it from a physical, economic and social point-of-view, in light of its functional dynamics and urban environment conservation.
- Urban dimension of public transportation
- Mass transit-oriented development
- Housing developments
- Business/commercial developments
- Urban operations
- Park & Ride / Metered parking studies
- Parking management
- Study of traffic generating centers
- Traffic Detour Study: Porto Maravilha – RJ
- Traffic Study for “Porto Olímpico Residencial Leste”
- Projection of Traffic Demand and Design of a Road System for the Caieiras Development
- Studies of Urban Planning and of the Impact on the Area’s Circulation and Traffic of the Construction of Belo-Horizonte’s New Bus Terminal