Our expertise is in developing transportation solutions, transforming ideas into intelligent and efficient actions. Using accurate and reliable simulation tools, and harnessing the technical and analytical knowledge of a team committed and passionate about their work, our purpose is to make a difference each and every day.
Sports & Major Events
Major mass events require effective traffic and transportation planning so that spectators and event-involved personnel may arrive at their destinations comfortably, safely and easily. It requires the implementation of solutions that adapt the city’s current traffic and transportation conditions to the special rules set for the event, and to the additional demand expected, in order to cause the least possible impact to the city’s daily life.
- Transportation strategic and operational planning
- Analysis of event accessibility (vehicles and pedestrians)
- Designing exit systems and access mechanisms
- Micro simulation of crowd movements
- Support to transportation operations
- Accessibility Study for the Maracanã Stadium Complex – RJ
- Belo Horizonte’s Mobility Operational Plan for FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 and FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014
- Transportation and Logistics Strategic Plan for the Panamerican and Parapanamerican Games 2011 in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Updating the Strategic Transportation Plan for the Olympic and Paralympics Games in Rio de Janeiro, 2016
- Study of Crowd Flows into the Maracanã Stadium – RJ
- Study of Crowd Flows into the Beira Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre – RS