Shared Bicycle System for the City of Sorocaba, SP, Brazil
Feasibility studies and development of the “Pedala Legal” project for the city of Sorocaba, with a goal to make 10 thousand bicycles available to the population at bicycle parks next to bus terminals.
- Origin/destination and stated preference surveys
- Review of similar domestic and international experiences
- Functional-operational study of the shared bicycle system
- Business model, including detailing the tariff structures and revenue sources
- Physical and financial schedule of completion, including financial planning and estimating investments and capital and operational costs, as well as cash flow forecasts
- Choice of locations